<FS> E36 BBS 17x8 wheels

It must be true what they say about women changing their minds all the
time.  Now I think I want some BBS RS II wheels.  Those have always been
my dream wheels, maybe I should just go for it.  Anyway, I need to sell
either my factory wheels or the BBS RT7s to be able to afford the new
wheels. Right now I am leaning in the direction of selling the BBS RT7
(they are a 7 spoke 2 piece wheel with one of those stainless steel rim
protectors on them, size 17x8, offset 38mm) You can see a picture of
them on my car in the gallery section of my web site.  There's probably
about 7000 miles on them right now.  I think the tire rack sells them
for around $600 each, maybe a little less.  If anyone is interested in
buying them, let me know and make me an offer.

Suzy
97 M3
///Turbo Princess
bmwmpower.com