<E30 M3> Suspension FS

I am changing my suspension and I have parts for an entire setup for
sale.

- -Revalved Bilstein Sports from Turner Motorsport.  These cost me close
to $600 a few months ago.  They have been run easily on a circle track
for about 3 hours during engine break-in.  They are excellent shocks,
but I am replacing them with dual adjustable, custom made models.  They
would be excellent in a track car or even on the street if you can take
the stiffness.  BTW, the reason for the revalving is to make the car
react faster and more precisely.  Regular sports are great, but these
take it a step further.

- -Ground-Control springs/front coil-over conversion/rear height adjuster
(F 300#/R 500#)- This is an excellent kit.  I am still using the same
front kit on the club racer, but I changed spring rates and it was just
about the same price to buy the whole kit again.  The front consists of
a threaded sleeve that fits over the strut, lower spring perch, and a
ballooned spring (shaped so you get more travel).  The rear is a
threaded collar and perch with a standard spring.  The setup uses Eibach
custom rate race springs and is incredibly neutral on the track.  On the
street, it is stiff, but not nearly bone jarring.  I think the rates are
a little higher than most standard kits. $400 new last year.

I would like to get rid of these ASAP.  Make an offer either separate or
as a complete system.