<WTB-maybe> E28 M535i

Hi everyone,

I'm making some inquiries regarding the purchase of an E28 M535i. These
are euro-spec cars grey-market imports into the USA. If anyone has/is
considering selling his/her or knows someone who may be considering to
sell theirs, could you please contact me. Email me privately with
questions or more information. I'm looking for a scent. ;-)

BTW, if you're not sure what an M535i is, check out my web-page. :-)

:)Regards
- -Chris Graff

Middletown, New Jersey
GraffF1@domain.elided

1986 BMW M535i
Unofficial Website and On-line Registry for E12 and E28 M535i's.