Seat reccomendations needed

Greetings,

I hope this message goes through as I've been having problems with the
digest.

Anyway, I have an 87 535i that I've owned for a couple years now. It's
set up to handle quite well, except for the seating. I bought some nice
sheepskin covers for the stock (non sport) seats about 1.5 years ago,
but just took them off because they slide too much. I really miss the
Recaro seats I had in the 2002, and was wondering if anyone had a
suggestion on where to buy a good seat for a decent price. Has anyone
had experiences with other brands i.e. Scheel (do they still make
them?), Flowfit, etc. When I bought the Recaro's about 14 years ago, the
local (Golden Gate Chapter) arranged for a group discount from a local
Upholstery shop in Campbell California. Is there an interest in doing
the same thing again?

I have the sheeskins for the e28, a little lighter than the Tan
interiors on "87" cars. To be honest, I think they would work best on
non leather interiors. Is anyone interested in buying them, as they
would be great for someone who doesn't drive aggressively, or for cloth
interiors?

Regards,
- --
Rick Paulin            				Hewlett Packard
paulin@domain.elided     				AIT-Systems Palo Alto
(650) 857-2963         				Y2K

End of bmw-digest V9 #1055