WTB: Plastic moldings that fit around door release

Hello,
My E24 635csi lost a molding that fits around the door latch.  Here's an
ASCII drawing... it's probably the best way to see it.

00000000000000000000
00               XXXXXXX00
00               XXXXXXX00    The X's represent the door latch itself
00  XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 00    The 0's represent the molding I"m talking about
00  XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 00
00000000000000000000

I would like to find a cheap source for this part... I also am in need of the
same part for my '83 533i.  TIA for suggestions!

Stephen Smith
'88 635csi
'83 533i