Need BBS wheel & have a 318is engine question

Hi Digester's,

First the wheel. I'm looking for a BBS RS001 wheel as a spare. It's a
3-piece, 7x15, 4x100mm bolt pattern, with a large center cap that hides
the lug nuts. They commonly had gold painted centers, but I refinished
mine silver. I'd like one in good shape, but will settle for one that
isn't too beat up. Mine are stamped with an 87, I'm assuming that's the
year. To see a picture of what they look like click here. If you have
one at a decent price please email me.

Now the engine. I'm trying to decide which engine conversion to do on my
2002 and am leaning toward the 91, 318is engine. My questions are: Is a
91 the best year model engine for the conversion? What's the highest
horsepower rating stock for this type engine, and if tweaked right,
what's the highest HP I could get using one of these? Any input would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
- --
Barry Durham
barry@domain.elided
BMW CCA Member, River City Chapter
1974 2002 - Wide-body conversion, several modifications,
driven daily with custom restoration in progress.
1983 533i, Wife's car