RE: Leather Care

Lexol.

>> I am new to the list.  I just purchased a very nice 1994 325i.  I am very =
happy with it so far.

I hope this thread has not been beat to death in the past, but I would =
like to know what the best product is to condition and clean the leather =
interior.  In addition, are there any products that can help "restore" the =
original leather smell and help remove any cigarette smell from the car (I =
think the last owner was a light smoker).

Any input would help.

Thanks in advance,

Joshua Marrow, Engineer
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Consulting Structural Engineers
San Francisco, CA