ATE Power Disks (and then I'll shut up)

I tried the ATE power disks for awhile...they are around the same price as
the Balo's I sell so price is not an issue.  I thought they were a little
gimmicky with the atom symbol on the rotor and the sticker that you're
supposed to put in the rear window to impress your friends.

ATE does not make a power disk for rear applications and the metal used
seems to rust very easily (suggest you paint the hats).  Many of the ATE
disks I've seen have had pitting in the surface of the rotor and the runout
was a bit higher than the Balo's I've sampled (not as bad as the regular
Italian made ATE's).  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com