E30 differnentials

I haven't been following this thread too closely so
maybe this has already been pointed out but the
LSD in a 91 318iS is not the same as the LSD
in  a 325iS. It is a mere lightweight in comparison. I
had one fail on me in a car with only 42K miles and
got no sympathy (ie cash) from BMWNA as the
car was out of warranty and I was the second owner.
It may have been abuse by the first owner  but  you
can't compare the LSDs in the 25 with those in the
18.

Although my 318iS was a pain to own, I didn't give up
on BMW. I replaced it with a 91 325iX which has been
a real joy.

Dave
91 325iX 55K