E-36 3-button transmitter

Does anyone know how to program  the 3-button transmitter for the '95 e-36
alarm? I had the paper work on it but I can't find it. My girlfriend dropped
her's into the sink and it stopped working. She bought a new one and now the
light is working on the old one again. It is for an Acura but is the
identical remote and I am tring to program it to my M3 since I am missing a
remote. please e-mail me as I don't always have time to read the digest.
TIA
Tony Kasser
'95 M3
ArticM3@domain.elided