A Stalling & Rough Idling E36

Dear Digesters,

	I have a problem with my 97 328i. I put a tankfull of Citgo
(purchased off the Naval Air Station here) in the car . I drove approx. 90
miles. Then all of a sudden, I get in to go to the store, and the darn thing
won't stay running ! The tach is hovering somewhere in the 150-250 range and
occasionaly it will stall. This is not good!
	Could it be a bad tank of gas? What else would appear so suddenly? I
added a bottle of STP fuel treatment last night and drove around for approx
10 miles, but that did'nt help (not far enough?) Anyway, I have 72,000 miles
on the car and it is only 20 months old! Mostly highway though. I have
neglected the 60,000 service due to lack of time and stupidity, could this
help? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Brad
97 328i (coughing and wheezing!:-)