525 rear brakes

Hi,
I want to know if replacing the rear brakes on a '90 525 is a project for the
do-it-yourselfer.  I have done the front brakes on my '84 318i, even did the
325 conversion to vented rotors.  So is the rear on the 525 much more
difficult?  Does it require special tools or pullers.  The rotors are shot so
they have to be changed.  How long will it take if I try to do the job and
other than rotors and pads what else should be replaced.
Thanks,
Peter Coke