E21 drivers seat

I've been looking for a replacement drivers seat for my '83 320i with no
success.  After a junkyard 45 minutes away assured me they had one, I went
there Saturday to find only a bunch of E30s, an a few E21s with either no
seat or worse seats than what I have.  I'm running out ideas - does anyone
know where I could find a tan driver's seat in fairly decent condition?
I've considered reupholstering, but the springs and many other parts of the
seat are rather worn out, and it's probably cheaper to just replace it.  I
also considered getting a better seat, but that'll cost more, especially
since I'll pretty much have to get both front seats (drivers schools require
equal accomodations for the driver and instructor), plus it would bump me
right out of SCCA Solo II stock class.  Have I pretty much eliminated every
possible option here?

    - Justin