Subject: CV help needed

I'm sure that this is not a waste of Digest space since many of us have FWD
vehicles in our stables.

Usually if there is vibration on acceleration only (especially if the wheels
are turned) you have a bent axle.

Jack the vehicle up and put it into first/drive at idle and get under the
front end and see if one of the axles is rotating in an eccentric fashion. I
have seen rebuilt/reconditioned/remanufactured axle assemblies with this
problem right out of the box!

Bob