READ THIS, NOW!

OK, so I never, ever forward these things or any e-mail unless it has some
merit.  I didn't write the marketing spiel below, but it works, so read it
now, and sign up quick before everyone you know hears about it from someone
else.

READ BELOW, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS = FREE $$$

Thanks, Saman.

I found a great new Internet company. They pay you to surf the web. They
even pay you when your friends are surfing the Web.
(Which is why I have my ID# aop-643 as the last six digits in this hot
link.)
Hit the link now. Sign up (less than a minute - NO SURVEY) and then go tell
your friends.

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=aop643

Let me know when you sign up.
Regards,