91 735il help

Friday April 2, 1999

Good Morning:

Looking for some help and advise with my 1991 735il. The car is running
extremely well with almost 100k miles, but after a recent tune-up and
service I'm hearing and feeling a pulsating fuel line (according to my
mechanic).  In the morning at idle you hear a very steady rapid
da,da,da,da,da,da,da. You get the idea.

Any thoughts on that would be helpful and also at idle at a stop light
the engine is quite loud and rumbles, is there an adjustment at idle
that will calm things down a bit.

Your comments will be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Dave Fahrner