<FS> 1997 BMW M3 Coupe

For sale: 1997 BMW M3 Coupe / Cosmos Black /  Black Interior

Factory Options:
  Luxury Package   (you know: Contour II wheels, 8 way power seats, additional leather and wood trim, computer, cruise, etc.)
  Sunroof
  Alarm System w/ keyless entry

Misc extras:
  Aftermarket Sound system [MB Quart Speaker system front and back, 50W, 4 channel PPI Amplifier]
  Valentine 1 radar detector /w Laser  (hard wired for power)
  Gray BMW Car Cover
  Extra Tire, almost new,  plug fixed rear Pilot MXXX3 tire, not mounted on car

Mileage: 22k
Asking price: $36,500.00
Serious enquiries please call: 888 461 2857	located in the state of Wisconsin

Oil changed approx every 4500 miles using Mobil 1 synthetic, whether the car wanted it or not!
Stored winters and almost never driven in rain. I have all records.
Reason for selling: Building house and the new M3 is coming :)

Pictures of the car as it was NEW can be found at: http://dreher.net/m3   (it was a european delivery, not a euro M3)
I hope to get a current picture up soon.

Rich