M3 colors

Hi,

I'm in the process of ordering what I guess is going to be one of the last
few M3 coupes to be built and I have some concerns about the interior color
scheme.

I'm going for Techno Violet on the outside, and black inside.  Question is:
what color will the door trims and the headliner be.  The only interior
colors I've seen are the beige-y colored ones and the light grey.  In both
of these, the door trim insert matched the seat color, and the headliner was
black (I think).

If there's anyone out there with a late model M3 coupe who can shed any
light on this it'd be much appreciated.  Please mention the year of your car
in the reply.

TIA,

C.