O2 Sensor

I'm installing a air/fuel ratio gauge in my '95 325is.  I need to know where
I can pick up 0-1 volt of signal coming from the O2 sensor for the new
gauge. I want to see how the mixture looks next time I get the error.  The
car has a new ERT supercaharger kit in it and occasionally I get a check
engine light.  I checked the code and it is a 1222.

I Emailed Jim Conforti and he responded:

It means that the DME is unable to control the fuel mixture to Lambda = 1
at some arbitrary (but stored for diagnosis via a Modic) operating
conditions
usually part throttle or idle conditions.

It's ERT's kit.. I'd call ERT..

I contacted ERT and they responded with this:

Your best bet would be to take the car to a dealership and have it put on
their Modic.  They will probably charge a nominal fee to do the test, but it
will be able to pinpoint the code problem.  It's likely to be an oxygen
sensor.  Have you changed the O2 sensor lately?

Let us know what you find out!

ERT

The car had a new dealer installed O2 sensor put in September, covered under
warranty.

Again my question is: I need to know where I can pick up 0-1 volt of signal
coming from the O2 sensor for the new gauge.

Rob Sirico
'95 M3 Race Car
'95 325is Supercharged