<M6>M635csi headers

I'm thinking about upgrading to Euro M635csi headers in my M6.
Are there any Digesters that have completed this upgrade?
I'm trying to find out if this is a garage upgrade or if I will need to take
the exhaust to a fabrication shop to make the interface work.
Specifically:
Are the M635 headers long enough to reach the M6 cat?
After the stock M635 (3 hole) flanges are cut off what did you use as a
flange for the headers?
Do the header pipes fit into the cat?
How difficult is it to R&R the header? (loosen a motor mount and tilt the
engine or much more than that)
Thanks,
Rod...
- ---