Tyre question

Hi All!

I need to change tyres in the near future. I currently have 195/60/14 (which
i believe is the default) on what i believe are also the standard rims. I
was wondering if i could mount 205 tyres on those rims or not? I even don't
know if they exist (205/60/14 ?) or are there any alternatives? (without
having to change rims). Are there any side-effects on mounting different
sized tyres? I know the topic is covered regular but i just want to make
sure. Any help very appreciated, as allways!
Thanx in advance,
MaZe
'86 320i 277kKm thezeeuw@domain.elided