Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:25:22 -0500 (EST)
From: Richard E. Altieri Perez <altieri@domain.elided>
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: FOR SALE: 1997 M3

Richard E. Altieri P.
George Washington University
School of Medicine
Tel: (703) 351-6242
E-Mail: altieri@domain.elided

	My beautiful baby will have to go!  I am moving to New York in a
couple of months and do not want to destroy the best car I have ever had,
so it has to go and here comes the SUV.  It is a
- -1997 M3, Silver on black, in absolute perfect condition, owned by a true
M3 fan.
- -Luxury package (including luxury seats, trip computer and wood trimming),
- -Factory rear spoiler (Installed at the factory so you know that thing is
not coming off!!)
- -Harman-Kardon upgraded stereo with CD changer.
- -Modifications-     1. B&B Triflo exhaust with single 4" tip. (You have to
                    hear the absolutely beautiful sound this makes).
                    2. MSD Cone filter intake.
		    3. BBS RS II wheels (18x8.5) with Bridgestone SO2
                    (225-45-18) tires.
                    4. Clear european blinkers all around.
- -Only 19,155 miles.
- -Not driven in snow, no accidents.
- -Parked daily in closed building garage.

	I am not saying this because it is mine, but the car is absolutely
gorgeous!!  If interested please call me at (703) 351-6242, or at (703)
623-5178.

Ricky Altieri
1997 M3
BMW CCA #144369