Re: opinion wanted on old 633

Thanks to all who responded with advice on the 633.  I drove it over the
weekend and found out it has a bad transmission so I am going to pass on it.
(Lots of loud nasty noises coming from the transmission that didn't sound
good at all)  So I guess the 533 will be sticking around a bit longer and may
be turbocharged in a week or two.  The install of the Corky Bell turbo kit is
suppose to be this weekend.  Should be interesting.

Suzy