Re: euro 635 smogging in CA

Jonathan,
	You are correct that you'll have to go to a refree station.
The referee there will tell you exactly what you need to get
it smogged in CA.  My speculation is you'll need a cat, 02,
and fuel re-circulation system at the minimum.  There may be
other stuff to.  Again, fo see the referee.

Take Care,
Russ