opinion wanted on old 633

I think I finally found a fair deal on a 6 series.  It is an 82 633 with
about 150,000 miles on it.  It is dark blue with the clear coat coming
off in a few spots but there is no rust on the car at all.  It has a
neat looking ground effects kit on it, some nice  16" 3 piece
wheels and a borla exhaust.  It seems to be in decent shape
mechanically.  The price is $2900 which seems to be fair.  Any other
opinions?  It's tough to find an old 6 series without rust around where
I live.

Suzy
97 M3 turbo
84 533 (soon to be replaced by a 633?)