<all> European CCA type club

Dear fellow BMW enthusiasts,

As BMW CCA members living in Europe, we enjoy reading about the club
life of our fellow members in the U.S., both in The Roundel and on the
BMW digests. So much so that some of us living abroad have wondered
how we could share in and contribute to the fun. Being sociable
creatures, we found there was but one obvious, if perhaps slightly
audacious answer - form a club.

We would like to establish a semi-informal club of CCA members living in
Europe with no other aims than to create some of that comraderie here,
to increase and improve our ties with our fellow members in the U.S. and
to return to our club some of the enjoyment we draw from it.  Do others
share our interests?  We would like to hear from CCA and digest members,
in Europe and the U.S., about what they would expect from such a club -
and from anyone who would like to help us get it started.

Scattered as we are across Europe, we could see ourselves staying in
touch over the Internet and meeting at the Nuerburgring, in Munich or at
LeMans.  We could visit racetracks, factories or museums while taking in
a bit of the local cuisine for good measure. We could arrange to meet
visitors from America and perhaps visit them in return.  So how about
it? What would YOU like to do with your fellow CCA members who happen to
live all over Europe?

A meetings of the minds is what we seek - American CCA members in
Europe, European CCA or digest members (perhaps not yet in America :) - all
sharing a love of BMW cars.

Looking forward to your reactions,

With regards,

Hans de Grauw