<FS> Air Tank for track/autocross use

Hi All,

I've got a 12 gallon air tank for sale. I've used it for the last year for
track & autocrossing, but with the recent M3 purchase, and hopeful
soon-to-be track tires/wheels purchase, the 12 gallon size is way overkill
for me. Plus, I'm looking to regain some trunk space for track & autocross
events.

Particulars:
Midwest Products air tank
12 gallon/125psi capacity
2ft long X 1ft high
Purchased in April 98 at Wal-Mart, $35
Works flawless, holds air for months (no leakage that I've detected)

I'm asking $15 for it, and I'll deliver anywhere within the SF Bay Area.
I'd prefer to sell it locally, to avoid boxing & shipping it (I'm guessing
it might cost more to ship it than what I'm asking for it).

If you, or someone you know, is interested, please email me privately:
<jbassett@domain.elided>

Thanks,
Jim Bassett
Walnut Creek, CA