Re: 750 Oil cooler

kielyk@domain.elided wrote:

> Andrew,
>
> The 750's don't have an oil cooler. They do have a tranny cooler that is
> part of the radiator.

That's incorrect information FWIW...  The E32 750il in '88 and '89 does
in fact have an oil cooler.  My wife is driving around in one right now
that I'm pretty sure has an engine oil cooler ;)

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport                     ICQ# 31376168
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com