<e36> Tire pressure - FINAL WORD

Fellow Digesters,

Please help me (us) with the proper tire pressure.  I have an e36 with
Bilstein Sports & H&R Sports, 17" contours.  I have been researching the
archives and sent email to some gurus in here.  I have received different
(but all reputable) answers:

36 psi all around
39/41 psi all around
36 front 35 rear
29 rear 30 front
etc...

Please someone give us a good summary like the one on brake pads and please
separate aplications:

- -- STREET
    * + Stock suspension
    * + 1.5" Lowered Suspension and Sports shocks  ( Bilstein H&R Sports)
    * + 1.5" Lowered Suspension and HD shocks ( Bilstein HD, stock M3 susp,
etc...)

- -- AUTOCROSS
    * + Stock suspension
    * + 1.5" Lowered Suspension and Sports shocks  ( Bilstein H&R Sports)
    * + 1.5" Lowered Suspension and HD shocks ( Bilstein HD, stock M3 susp,
etc...)

We'd really appreciate it!!!

Cheers,

Abdoul Wane
BMWCCA /NCC
- -- 94 325is, Bilstein Sports, H&R Sports, M3 sway bars (soon), M3 body,
brakes, wheels, Dinan Cold Air Intake, Jim C.
- -- 90 735iL
- -- 72 2002
- -- 75 Fiat Spyder