Re: [e36] Oh no, it just got worse.....

Sean,
	you could try to read the codes yourself!
Theres a handy guide on how-to at

 	 http://www.bonnevillemotorwerks.com/fault.html

Let me know if you have trouble getting it, and I'll mail
you my copy.

Cheers,
Zach
        ______
      (oo=OO=oo)                                  (o-o)

Zachariah George                           BMW CCA # 140540
e-mail: zachg@domain.elided                       E36 M50TU/B25 M3.3.1 sport('94 325i)