[E28] 528e parts FS cheap

Hello all,
	Parting out my 528e due to an unfortunate incident a week ago.  Some
parts have already been sold from the initial post, and the following items are
available:

- - complete black leather interior (non-power "comfort" front seats) consisting
of both front seats, back seat, & all 4 door panels.  Leather has no rips or
holes, but faded from sun.  Front seat armrests should be reupholstered ($50 or
less by upholsterer) Convert to leather from cloth! $200 plus shipping.

- - brand new alternator, replaced less than month ago.  $50 + shipping.

- - (4) OEM 14x6" rims, all in good shape with used 205/60HR14 tires.  Have all
BMW center caps in good shape too.  $150/set + shipping (spare has been sold)

- - 4-spoke OEM steering wheel in excellent shape.  $15 + shipping

- - OBC, fully functional & new display bulb ($24) added last year.  $25 +
shipping

- - Driv(LF) power window motor & regulator.  $20 + shipping

- - Pass(RF) power window motor & regulator.  $20 + shipping

- - Battery, brand new (12/97), 48-month warranty.  $25 + shipping

- - various interior/exterior trim.  Ask for price.

- - power window switches (4).  $5/ea + shipping

- - Radiator, very good condition.  $25 + shipping.

	If there's anything you need, check with me and I might have it.  No
megaprofits sought here, just good homes for what can be salvaged.
	Joe Kramlinger
	Rochester, NY
	'85 528e - parting out