97 M3 Forced Induction

I've been getting the itch for a little more power lately (I have a 97 M3)
and have been considering several options...

1. Turner Motorsports Powerdyne Superchager - good power, quiet, but belt
driven (is this less reliable? I've heard of belts breaking and wreaking
havoc on the supercharger)

2. Turner Motorsports Vortech Supercharger - a bit more expensive, but may
produce a little more power and much more reliable gear drive. I hear
another down side is the noise of the gear drive system. Has anyone heard
one of these things on an M3? Is it TOO loud, or does it just sound cool?
:)

3. Active Autowerke turbo system - not really an option, they don't seem to
have a turbo setup for an OBD-II car yet (actually they do advertise a
450hp upgrade, but its all in-house work and it costs $15,000!!!). I like
the turbos, but I don't think that's an option unless the car is OBD-I.

4. Does anyone have any information on the supposedly upcoming Supercharger
kit from Jim Conforti? His ECU flash reprogramming kicks butt, and I'd like
to see what kind of magic he can work with a supercharger (or a
turbocharger maybe?).

Any other options suggested? The TMS superchargers seemed like a better
deal than Dinan (I think you're paying for the name there). I'd also like
to hear from anyone who has heard a vortech supercharger. I like a nice
supercharger whine, but I don't want it to be annoying on long trips (this
car will still be a daily driver).

Thanks,

Brad