Re: [E36M3] Fender Rolling

Contact TireRack up at Southbend, IN. They rent out fender rollers, you
just need to pay a deposit for it and shipping, they will credit back
the deposit once you send back the roller.  It works great, I had my
rear fenders rolled last year, I have no clearance problems at all with
my 18x8.5 et38 BBS RC with 245/35/18's.  My car is lowered with H&R race
springs and Bilsteins, there's so much room between the gap to the tire
that I can fit two fingers through.

gk

>From: "Robert Sirico" <robert@domain.elided>
>To: "E36M3 Digest" <e36m3@domain.elided>
>CC: "BMW Digest" <bmw-digest@domain.elided>
>Subject: [E36M3] Fender Rolling
>Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:17:43 -0500
>
>I need to have one of my rear fender lips rolled on my M3 and have been
>unable to locate a source in Indianapolis.  If anyone out there knows
of a
>body shop or anyone that can do this and is within an hour of
Indianapolis