pictures request

I am in the process of building a small, personal website dedicated to BMW. i
have a "gallery" section in it, and what im looking for is pictures of cars to
post; a 'readers rides' section so to speak. so, if you have any pictures of
your pride and joy, and wouldnt mind having them put on my web site, could you
send me a pic or two along with a brief description? id really appreciate it,
and ill post the pics as they come in. by the way, the URL is:
http://members.aol.com/e30325is/intro.html

thanks a lot!

Kyle B.   '87 325iS
NCC