745i mod performance

Hi everybody,

Many of you have been waiting for this info. We did last week dyno
tests of my 745i. Basically the engine is stock with just the Tuoma
Perfection turbo upgrade kit. The max. power was 400 hp/4870 rpm at
1.1 bar boost. The max. torque was unbelievable 675.5 nm at 3930 rpm.
Detailed test data will be in our web pages shortly.  These results
prove e.g. that the standard fuel system and injectors can handle fuel
supply at least upto these power levels.

Very happy regards,

Jarmo
745i-83
750iL-88