E39 Electrical/ Lighting

Dear Digest,
		Sadly I have been away for a while from the digest, so apologies if
this is repeating a previous message, or discussion.
		Our last E34 I fitted with Xenon Plus bulb, made by Ring (Told the
digest about them - very impressive for the cost =A310 each), and I have
seend some minature HID bulbs (In the lastest Demon Tweaks, =A320 - 30
each), but I can't get them in the required HB4 form sadly for our
new E39 528ise (RHD).
		Because of the fact it is used a lot at night, a upgrade is
needed. Dipped beam is great as it has the Xenon HID bulbs, but main
beam is poor in comparision. Because of the buld type problems, my
intention is to fitted a pair of driving lights. I have purchased a
pair from Ring, which will be able to fit in the grille bellow the
number plate, and then use either Xenon Plus, or more likely
minitue HID bulbs in them (the lamps use the H3 type bulb). The
problem is that as the battery is located in the boot, I'm not sure
where to connect the perminant battery connection, the driving lights
require. I thought about taking it from the Jump Start connection
on the cylinder air intake, but after investigation, the better
solution is a point directly below that, where all the positive
lines seem to come together, but that is completely inaccessible.

Any ideas? (Thanks in advance)

Karl

Please email me directly as well.
email karl.carrier@domain.elided