FS: E36 1992 BMW 325iA sedan

Well everyone, it is with regret I am selling my 325i. I am going to be
doing an increasing amount of driving in the next year or so and have
decided to get a 4WD Jeep Cherokee Limited. It has everything that was
standard on a '92 model year 325. Here are the details and extras on my car:

* cashmere beige
* tan leather
* automatic transmission
* 35% window tint on the sides and back window
* 10 speaker stereo system with 6 disc BMW cd trunk changer
* heated seats
* BMW sunroof wind deflector
* BMW mudflaps
* BMW chrome exhaust tips
* Kleen wheels (original rims are in excellent condition for the mileage)
* Lower rocker/sills the same color as the rest of the car (no two-tone
effect!) car had a professional $3,000 paint job Mar '98
* Newer headlight covers (no foggy lenses!) & kidney grilles
* K&N air filter
* Jim Conforti performance chip! (have original chip as well)
* BMW Store/Just BMW serviced

The car presently has 125,700 miles on it. It just had a BMW Inspection II
and brake/coolant service performed at 120k and everything came out just
fine. It has newer rear suspension, front brakes, drive pulleys, and
alternator. I have records for countless other things. Needs nothing, just
get in it and drive. I'm the second owner. Despite the mileage this car
looks almost brand new. No dings in it. I can trade the car off but thought
I would offer it here first just in case a digester is in the market for
one. I would like it to get a good home. I'm asking $11,900 obo. Pay the
asking price and I'll throw in my 15" star spoke rims as well. I am
currently selling them separately for $575 obo. I'm located in Cincinnati,
Ohio. If interested in either please e-mail me, jtward@domain.elided I also
have scanned images available.

Thanks,

John Ward

PS I will still be on this digest periodically as my dad still has his 1990
750iL.