<E30> Need info on '90 325iC.

I'm thinking of buying what seems to be a '90 325iC in Missouri, and need
some help.
Judging by the pictures, the car has standard 18-spoke wheels, older E30
bumpers (diving boards) and has a manual top, but does have an airbag. The
mfg date is 04/90, so it's a '90
My '92 E30 325iC has body-colored Euro-bumpers, BBS wheels and power top.
Can someone enlighten me as to when the change to smaller bumpers and power
top occurred? What head bolts used on the '90?
Is there anyone close to Bronson, MO, who could conceivably check the car
out for me?
TIA. Mike.S

'92 E30 325iC, BMWCCA #159367
http://www.gis.net/~mikest