Web Site Update

To whom ever cares,

I updated my little corner of the internet to include some sailing stuff in
addition to the BMW now information page and 6 Series Wheel Viewer.  BMW now
has been updated with new information and more BMWs of the Week pictures.
The 6 Series Wheel Viewer has 100 wheels from which to choose.  And, thanks
to my new free service, no stupid pop-up ads!

Most of the additions are pictures and impressions from various shows I
attended in the last few years.  Also included are a few pages of designs
I'm messing with.
Check the site out if you have the time, feel free to make any comments you
see fit.

Thanks,
Jim Moran
J/22 Diva
http://members.youvegotmail.net/bavarian/
What if there was a flame war and nobody posted?