Re: bmw-digest V9 #1019

Also, if it takes 5 minutes for your car to get to operating temp at idle,
it will prolly do it in 2 mnutes if you are driving. You prolly tend to get
less wear by driving it to warm it up, because it will warm so much faster.

I usually let our 325 idle for 30 secs or so be fore driving off. Our road
is also a no-exit avenue, with little traffic. So driving it nicely is easy.

Allan Williams
"Pull My Finger..."