Sulfur in gasoline

> Now they too use steel sleeves The BMW problem arises from poor gas usage
> The majority of these engines M60's are fine. The problem comes from people
> who lease the cars and don't put good gas in them. The high sulfur content
> eats at the walls and etches them.
>
> Joe

So how do you know where to buy the best gas?  Here in Ontario, a recent
environmental report showed that our gasoline has the highest sulfur content
in North America (yup, our cars really stink!). And this stuff is coming from
the major retailers, Sunoco, Shell, Exxon, whatever - not the no-name brands.
Our provincial Government requirements are the lowest and the refineries only
have to meet those requirements.  I generally use Sunoco Ultra, but how do I
know if the sulfur content is any better than in other brands?  Curious, since
I'd like to buy a 92/93 740 too.

John.
'99 ///M Roadster
'95 325i