BMW with the electro-automatic transmission:ZF 4HP22

Dear everyone,

 I always think it great that BMW has car models with smaller engine
capacity which can assure bigger whole weight of the car.  Please let
me ask a question to you about a certain car model of BMW.
 In which car models of 2000cc engine has the electro-automatic
transmission:ZF 4HP22 been installed ?  I estimate that they are
320i, 520i (as E30) with the enigine M20 of the production year about
1983-1991.
 If this is right, I consider converting the M20 engine into my Jaguar
in exchange for its 3600cc engine because of economy and ecology.
Because my Jaguar uses the same automatic transmission:ZF 4HP22, the
convert will be, I hope, considerably easy.  I'm ready to drive the
Jaguar with less power, less speed and within less whole weight (I
intend never to carry over one person.) than the original whole weight.

Regards

Kenichi

End of bmw-digest V9 #1017