Wheel fitment calculator software - version 1.1 UPDATE

Hi everyone,

Well, the response for my wheel and tire section calculator continues to be
astounding - I had no idea it would be so popular.

One VERY astute user has pointed out that there was a computational error in
the predicted speedometer reading for the desired speed. The original
calculation used was close to the correct value when the differences in
overall diameter were small, but incorrect when they were larger.

So - I have revised the computation and now it is correct. If you are using
the original version (without help) or the second version (with help but with
a small bug) please download the third version (with help and no bug).

The link is:

http://www.civil.ubc.ca/home/bohnen/tire_section.exe

Please run the Excel 97 version if you can. The help facility is better.

best regards to all and many thanks for all the feedback. If you have any
more comments or requests for functionality changes or additions please let
me know...

Thanks,

Aaron