<E21> 1982 320i Questions

The car in question is a 1982 E21 320i with the M10 engine.  Production
date 12/81.  Two questions

Can someone tell me how many bulbs are used to light up the center
instrument panel?  (the panel with the 3 large round knobs and the
slide switch)  So far I have been only able to locate one bulb holder
in the back.  Are there any more?

The sunroof rattles and the manual crank doesn't work correctly, that is,
it doesn't lock into place when reaching the point between tilting it up
and moving it back.  Is this an easy fix or do I have to replace the
entire gear assembly in the crank?  How do I take the sunroof apart to
figure out where the rattle is coming from?

Thanks in advance.

Peter