Re: Audo Design Technics

Forget you ever saw that kit for sale.  After a few emails, and several
attempts to call them I finally got ahold of a human being and was told that
they were all out of the Kamae kit and can't (won't?) get anymore.  They gave
me the number to BMP who's similar kit runs $999.  Ouch.
BMP's factory front spoiler costs more than the entire Kamae kit.  Go ahead
and call them and request it.  I will again.  Maybe if they get enough
response they will stock them again?  I really wanted one.
Let me know if you have any luck with them or finding the Kamae kit anywhere
else.
Jeff Patch
86 Alpine White 325es without side skirts or a rear apron - Dinan Chip, K&N,
17" Giovanna, Dunlop W10 215/40
              *** Eats Honda's Alive ***