For Sale: current gen. 7 series headlight assembly

I have a current (1995-1998) generation 7 series headlight assembly. It is the
complete one, with lens, case, everything, as BMW sells as a complete unit
(you cannot buy just the lens) . This one has a very minor little nick in it,
otherwise just fine. Ooops, got to check which side it is!

This of course is the low/high beam, one of these lists for $600, I will sell
this one for $225 including UPS shipping. I will repost which side it is.

Randy
cookies@domain.elided
BMW CCA member