FS E28 dashcover and 2 cents

Coverlay dash cover for E28 5ers. $50 includes shipping.

Re: 'transmission' driving habits
I think that a manual encourages much better driving habits. People with
'real' trannies don't ride
up the back of the car in front of them and aren't racing to red lights.
I can't explain these bad
habits except with the existence of the slushbox. My cars have been
rear-ended 3 times by
people who can't keep their slushies under control at red lights.

Re: Ford Extinctions

Why compromise? Trump the neighborhood. Three words : used school bus.
You can get about a dozen of these bad boys for the price of one Sub or
Ex.  Knew some guys in college who had one.

Bob K 2002&535is&R75/5 and a 280SL