New lister with E32

Hi. My dad has just acquired a 1991 BMW 750iL. A fantastic and gorgeous and
in great shape. What's more, he paid less than a new VW Passat, a car he was
also considering for a while. Anyway, there are a couple of minor things
that I hope somebody can help me with. First, the 6cd changer in the back
doesnt function. Loads up but gives DISC ERROR on all CD's. Yes, the cd's
are clean and they are being loaded in correctly. When he first tried
playing the cd, it initially worked but shortly thereafter, there was a
scratching sound and the DISC ERROR came up. Also, sometimes, disk 3 or 5
would play while the others give DISC ERROR messages. Today, I bought a CD
lens cleaning disk with those little brushes on it but it still gives a disc
error on the cd because it scans the damn thing before it starts playing and
the cleaning doesnt start until track 2. Any suggestions on how to take care
of this problem? Also, dad found out that the M70 V12 has a relatively low
compression ratio of about 8.8:1 and said he was going to put regular gas in
the thing. Previously, the car has been running on supreme. Is putting
regular gas in that engine a good idea? Lastly, he has been looking for
factory repair manuals for the car but has been unable to find a single one.
No Bentley, no Haynes and no Chilton. What is going on? Are repair manuals
for this car non-existent or what? TIA for any responses.....

Rokas