CCA Driving School

> Subject: CCA Driving School
>
> I'm getting ready for my first CCA driving school and I have a few
questions
> for you experts out there.  Naturally I have a helmet but how about
gloves.  I
> might be able to find my old string backs from the 70's also how about
shoes?
> I don't want to seem like some kind of geek but I want to be prepared
also.
> Thanks,

Dear  Rich

Gloves are useful and your old draw string backs will do fine if you can
still use them.

Do get a good pair of driving shoes they are highly recommended (even for
every day driving) esp if you drive a manual (stick shift) and when they
teach you "heel and toe" or "left foot braking".  I saw a very nice pair in
the Landsend catalog.  Nice price too.  Well worth it - I have 5 pairs of
driving shoes!

Have fun at the driving school, I did at mine.  The is an article on the
CCA driving school in the latest Bimmer mag.

Kwok Shiung
Singapore