Re:Subject: 528e auto transmission; don't bother with chip!

Stephen,
I am not sure he was being honest, just uninformed.  The e motor loves chips,
in fact, it is arguably the most noticeable before and after you can get with
a chip.  My wife has a 325es (Jim C. chipped) with auto trans, yes you can
feel the difference.  Call Turner back and talk to Doug or Will.  The chip for
your car is the biggest bang for the buck you are ever going to get.

Greg Gardea
CCA#59647

Stephen wrote:
 that "the 528e with an automatic transmission is
one of the slowest cars that BMW has made in 20 years.  It's a big heavy
car that's underpowered.  I don't think the chip will make a big
difference.  It's probably not a wise investment."